Where are we - Parish Website

Parish of Templepatrick & Donegore
Go to content
Where are we?
The location of both our churches.
St John's, Donegore
Situated at Donegore this church bears the date 1659 over the inner door,
but a church on this site was recorded in the Taxation Roll of 1306.
Restoration was completed in 2000.

St Patrick's Church, Templepatrick
Situated in Templepatrick village it was consecrated in 1827 and dedicated to St. John;
but this was changed in 1886 to St. Patrick by Bishop Reeves.
The church was completely restored in 1993.



Back to content